Faculty associated with the training grant offer the following courses to graduate students and postdoctoral fellows and depending on the specific research areas of the fellows we encourage participation in these outstanding educational opportunities.
- GGG-295 Dr. Heyer: Seminar course Chromosome biology
- MIC-263 Dr. Kowalczykowski: Lecture course Protein-nucleic acid interaction
- MIC-275 Dr. Heyer: Seminar course DNA repair and recombination
- MIC-276 Drs. Heyer, Hunter, Kowalczykowski: Lecture course Advanced topics in DNA metabolism
- BCB-257 Dr. Carraway: Lecture/Discussion course Cell Proliferation and cancer genes
- ETX-214 Dr. Hammock: Lecture course Mechanisms of Toxic Action